1. Carefully proofread
2. Spring Street reserves the right to make minor editorial
changes in submitted work. This will be done, to the greatest extent possible, through consultation with the author or artist.
3. Your signature above is considered
verification that the art or literature submitted by you is created solely by you and grants spring street the right to publish
the submitted work.
4. Submissions received without the required information form will not be considered for publication.
5. Submissions are limited to a maximum of ten individual
manuscripts (poems, prose pieces, photos, etc.) and/or artworks per year.
6. Acknowledgment of acceptance or rejection will be sent
electronically at Spring Street’s earliest convenience. Please do not e-mail the publication with any inquiries of the
status of your work.
7. Each individual submission
must be attached to its own form.